Whether you want to reach new audiences, build your credibility, be recognized in your community, or complete more sales, your website should actively help you achieve your specific goals. Otherwise, why make the investment?
- You and I will have an initial consultation to discuss the goal of your website, the look and feel you want, and additional needs/questions. You'll know exactly what I am going to do for you.
- I'll gather any needed information, such as (but not limited to) logo, images, copy, accounts I may need access to, and then get started.
- You will have full access to your account and we will have periodic updates throughout the process.
- The duration of time ultimately depends on the complexity of your site, but average start to finish times are within 21-30 days.
My complete dedication is to the development of your website and to make sure
- It’s easy to use. People don’t want to work hard to find what they need. The site that is uncluttered and logically arranged and fits in with the way people are used to thinking and working is the one they’ll use.
- It does the right things. One person (business) needs searchable products on their site, while another needs forms people can fill out online. Another needs members-only access to certain sections. I will make sure you have the right tools for your site.
- It looks good. A site that looks good is like a store or an office that looks good. It inspires confidence, makes people comfortable and, suits your needs and goals.
- It looks good on any device. No matter what device your customer uses to look at your website, they’ll be able to do the same things and have the same positive experience
After discussing design aesthetics, I will create your home page + one additional page, with as much information as you can provide, including copy, images, videos, and any other information needed. This blueprint will be completed within 10 days for you to review.
For a minimal cost, you will see the overall look and feel of your website on a desktop and any mobile device.